Saturday, September 23, 2023

Java Script


 Let’s be plain- coffee is a big part of my life. And I am interested in all phases of it. From sourcing varietal beans, to roasting my own beans at home, to the various methods of coffee preparation, I’ve approached it all with a scientist’s methodology and a connoisseur’s passion. Over the years, I’ve progressed from a simple hot air roaster to a more sophisticated programmable drum type. Every weekend, I can be found out on the patio, roasting the week’s beans (fresh coffee smells wonderful, but the roasting process produces copious smoke that’s not welcome inside the house).


 
When it comes to preparing coffee, I have many options. Standard drip, French Press, classic Moka Pot, and my pride: a Rocket R58 espresso machine. This professional quality home machine from Milan, Italy is in daily use in our home. I can craft any espresso based coffee beverage you may desire, though my latte art skills still need some work. In a turbulent world, I can always rely on a well-made cup of coffee to anchor my day. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment