Saturday, September 16, 2023

Write soon

 Since postal mail is one of my passions, I would be very happy to hear from you by that mode.  Snail mail will get my attention much quicker than texts, email, voicemail, or any other digital communication.  These days, being able and willing to send a handwritten message by mail counts as one of my superpowers.  Most people I know couldn't gather a piece of paper, an envelope, and a stamp without a great effort.  But for those of you who are up to the challenge, I'd love to hear from you.  On any topic.  And any mail I receive will earn a prompt and confidential response.  The best part is that postal mail evades the internet's all-seeing eyes, and is much more private than its electronic counterpart.  For the intrepid, send your missives to me at:

Peter Eipers
P.O. Box 750
Helena, AL 35080
USA

And they will arrive at my quaint nearby post office box.

Helena Alabama Post Office - via Minox subminiature camera