Friday, October 6, 2023

Random wanderings

 One of my favorite time killing activities is to surf around to random internet web sites with the use of this one.  With a single click, I can be directed to sites that are entertaining, amusing, engrossing, or banal.  Such peripatetic web surfing can also be dangerous, so use some sort of digital bodyguard (I use McAfee Web Advisor to give me the wave-off from suspicious sites) and practice safe surfing.

One fun site I discovered years ago was one that evoked happy childhood memories.  Inspiral Web is an online digital version of one of my favorite childhood toys, the Spirograph.  With a few clicks, I can arrange the gears and wheels to produce colorful and beautiful geometric doodles.  I don't know what happened to by beloved childhood toy, but this online version is nearly as fun.

Spirograph: the online emulator


No comments:

Post a Comment