Sunday, October 22, 2023

National Pizza Month 3

 In continuing coverage of National Pizza Month with previous editions here and here, I visited a local independent pizzeria in my home town: All Original Pizzeria of Helena, Alabama.  I've always intended to make consistent comparisons between pizzerias by ordering this same thing, but since All Original doesn't offer a margherita, I went with my otherwise usual order: the meatlovers.  This one came with pepperoni, ham, bacon, beef and sausage.  Toppings were tasty and plentiful, sauce was rich and flavorful (though perhaps a tad too sweet for my tastes) and the crust was tender and chewy.  Overall, an excellent pie.  Takeout service was prompt and friendly- after a long work week, I was home with my pizza with minimal fuss and effort.  I've only visited this establishment a couple times in all my years in Helena, but it will become a more frequent stop in the future.

All Original Pizzeria: Meatlovers


No comments:

Post a Comment