Monday, October 16, 2023

Anniversary

 It was one month ago today that I began, on a whim, this blog.  Wanting to transition away from more modern social media platforms, and back to the older style of long-form, developed blog posts, I began this blog with no specific topic in mind.  Just observations and occurrences in my largely mundane, routine life.  And today, I've reached this minor milestone of 30 days of daily posts.  One may be quick to point out the dullness of the content here so far, but perhaps I'll get small credit for persistence.

 So far, the effort hasn't gained much momentum.  Few views, and no followers or even comments.  But that's not a complaint; indeed, in a way I enjoy it.  What I write here goes virtually unnoticed by the world, so it seems like a deep secret that only I know. Hiding in plain sight, so to speak.  Feels a little subversive, in fact.  In that way, I'm encouraged to continue, knowing that appreciation of these posts is a very rare and exclusive thing.  Here's to another month!



No comments:

Post a Comment